5/12/09

a taste of Cuba.


       Ahh... Cuba. The home to such things as Guantanamo Bay, Fidel Castro, fine cigars and the most important of the aforementioned, rum.  My first run in with this bottle was about four months ago when I was in southern North America parallel to Cuba.  It is here where I dropped my pesos into the hands of the little senorita and bid her adieu as I went on my way.  I went back to my hotel room #359, sat down, poured and drank. "Jesus" I said as the rum hit my lips.  Now if "Jesus" is the first thing that comes to mind after a first sip, you know this bottle is one to keep a stock of in the liqour cabinet, above the fridge.  You can practically drink this straight from the bottle, every drop.  I mean, you know this bottle is good when the country of origin nationalizes Havana Club.  It's that tasty, it's that smooth!  Needless to say, this bottle was consumed, and I was good stinkin' drunk.  

I'll see you Friday, friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment