5/25/09

another bottle. (from the caribbean)

Now I'm not exactly sure how you spent your weekend. Maybe you went to the beach, maybe you crushed some coldies, maybe you went to Sasquatch down in the great state of Washington, or maybe you found yourself hugging a toilet seat after a pleasant evening of binge drinking. I'm sure, however you did spend it, it was a good weekend. Over here on d'island, the sun was glistening, the beaches were packed with beautiful girls and the alcohol was flowing like Niagara Falls. For the most part, I sat on my deck and had a sit down with an old friend, the Sailor, every 750ml of him. He's sweet, he's 46% alcohol content, he's 92 proof and reasonably priced at $27CDN. So by reading that, you know this guy works. For times where your girlfriend just dumped you, it works. For times where you got fired, it works. For times when you just want to get right pissed, it works. I think you're getting the point here. Anyways, the next time you want something tasty for your tastebuds, I suggest you pick up a bottle of this, a two litre of Coca Cola and have yourself a good, no... great evening.


you're welcome back, anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment