5/12/09

a meal, a bottle.




Salmon a
Mixed Greens a            
Mixed Vegetable Rice  a
5 year bottle of Flor de Cana  a
A bottle of Coca Cola a

        It's Tuesday and I am sitting at the kitchen table, second glass in.  I was reading somewhere a little while ago about how Tuesday, of all days is the day of the 'Alcoholic'.  I mean, I can believe it.  Monday's are a just a waste of time to go out, unless you like hanging out with people that you would never call friend.  A Monday for me usually consists of me relaxing from all the beverages I have consumed from Friday to Sunday.  Yes, I do count Sunday as the weekend still, which means I do tend to find a bottle of some sort in my hand.  So for the people out there who think Wednesday is the day of the 'Alcoholic', I have this to say; Fuck you, Wednesday!

a third drink, please.

1 comment:

  1. first blog comment, ever. wow, marking a moment in history. looks like your are enjoying the rum and coke more then ever. maybe the few days off really brought back your passion for that exquisite caribbean beverage we like to call rum.

    ReplyDelete