5/17/09

a slice.


The other night, I was sitting on my patio drinking a bottle of the goose and soda. After a bottle down, I decided to take a night out on the town, see what the Friday nightlife had in stores for me. I walked around downtown, but really couldn't find any establishment worth my time, or money so I decided to head homeward. On the way home, I stumbled up to the Brickyard. I forgot about this place, but sure was glad to fall upon it once again. The best fucking pizzeria, ever! To top things off, they serve beer and hard liquor for people to consume until 2am, PST. What the fuck is better then drinking beer and eating pizza? For $3.25 a slice (a big one at that), you really can't go wrong. So I recommend, if ever visiting the beautiful city of Victoria, you check out 702, Yates St. You won't be disappointed!


I'll have another.

1 comment: