6/16/09

a bottle. (from the island)


Before I moved to this island a few months ago, I had never really heard of the Phillips Brewing Co. but soon came to realize what the 341ml bottles were about. There is eleven different varieties to choose from, although I have only tried three of the eleven bottles, but have lived up to their expectations. The Slipstream is still my favorite at the moment. Now it's been sometime since I've touched mainland and intend to keep it that way but I'm sure that these bottles have boarded ship and found a comfortable spot on many liqour store shelves throughout the province. A six pack of this runs you about $12 CDN which is a fair price in the overpriced market of the Canadian liquor economy. So the next time your thirsty and need to wrap your lips around a bottle, I'd recommend picking up a few of these.

bon voyage, mon ami.


No comments:

Post a Comment