7/6/09

stay thirsty, my friends.

This beverage here brings me back once again to my time spent in Meh'ico. Everynight, at our resort, we'd usually wonder down to the bar by about 9pm or so to get absolutely good stinkin' drunk before finding our way downtown PV. At this bar, there were always these girls from Austin, Texas that would be down there doing the same we would be doing, except in girl form. Now I know what you're thinking, Girls; hot, foreign and not much to say... sounds lovely. That was the complete opposite. These girls were dead inside, I fucking swear! Anyways, after talking to them on a Wednesday night, they were saying something about a foam party at some bar in PV (supposedly the best night on the town). I opted to back out, which is tending to happen often with this fine age of mine and so did my roommate. The other two counterparts we were with decided to venture to this so called foam party in search of the perfect chica, maybe from Austin, maybe not. My idea of fun was to head to the nearest Oxxo store for that $3 six pack of Dos Equis. This stuff was delicious, but not only that, it comes in cans which I find more to my liking. My roommate and I found a nice little corner to sit and drank a six pack, and watched the Puerto Vallarta traffic pass by. To me, this is way more fun then then that hot club, looking for that perfect chica. So this is to you, my old bearded bastard of a friend, cheers!


till next time,


timothy

1 comment:

  1. If it means anything. Any time I see this ad, I think of you. And did so before I read this!

    ReplyDelete