7/25/09

bud lime, not worth your peso.

By now, you've probably come to realize that the popular drink to quench those thirsty taste buds this summer has been Bud Light Lime. I for one will admit that I have wrapped my lips around this bottle, but just once and this will never, ever happen again. This has to be the worst drink going today, all though I do give credit where credit is deserved. Bud Light has done a pretty remarkable job on their marketing campaign to get "tough guys" from coast to coast to drop $25 of their hard earned dollars to get a beer that might as well be a cooler, but with less alcohol percentage. It's % 4.0 alcohol which I do not condone as a beer. An old friend has probably put it best as saying, "Lime beer is a wine cooler drink for guys that don't want to be seen holding them, and don't have a palate for anything beyond sugar, popsicles, teenage girls and white rum". I find this to be satisfyingly true.


you'll never see a cent of my hard earned dollar, padre.


2 comments:

  1. Well I guess I am one of those guys!
    -Justin M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best beer I have ever shotgunned, but I guess that doesn't say much coming from a seƱora.

    ReplyDelete